Total Pageviews

Monday 12 December 2011

The Long Walk

You aren't getting a proper post today, because, well, look, I've got my reasons OK? However, as a special little treat, and because I felt inspired to actually figure out how to put videos on here, you are going to be, er, subjected is probably the right word, to my walk home from school with the Goblin. Er, nephew. Yeah.

If you make it through both videos, you win.

The First 5 Minutes



Still here? Right then...

The Next 5 Minutes



There you are then, the walk home from school with the Goblin. Or as I like to call it, my punishment for whatever crimes I committed in the last life.

See you next week, when I'll have an actual post, with actual content, about my actual Dad.

1 comment:

  1. So what do I win?? LOL, interesteing walk home :o) All to familiar one to me with my youngest.

    ReplyDelete